Jetmobile introduces Celiveo Enterprise, its new generation of output management solutions
Paris, November 2nd, 2015 - Jetmobile today unveiled Celiveo Enterprise, a new solution suite providing organizations with an advanced, enterprise-wide approach to document management.
It features the innovative Zero-Server™ architecture allowing the removal of all print and print applications servers and underutilized printers. Other capabilities include local to global BYOD mobile pull printing, printer and MFP control, high-security document encryption, fully automated document validation, a universal print driver that allows addressing all printer brands, smart document archiving and complete web-based management, cost analysis and reporting.
As the volume of paper to digital documents increase exponentially in Enterprise companies, Celiveo allows office, ERP and web documents to stay digital, be easily retrievable and produced anywhere from a printed page to a PC, tablet or smartphone screen with full security, traceability and cost control. Celiveo also enables business to drastically lower the cost of documents output by fully addressing the related TCO of print application servers, print servers, print volume and color usage.
- Users produce their documents with full security, from smartphones and PCs to documents storage systems and documents output devices such as MFPs and printers
- The Celiveo Zero-Server™ technology makes it possible to remove all print application servers and print servers
- Authorized users and visitors can print easily from smartphones and tablets, with data encryption , rules enforcement and release control
- Celiveo is printer brand agnostic, protecting your investment
- Celiveo features High Availability and high Resilience, full serverless capabilities
- Celiveo analyze and control document output cost to keep budget under control
Celiveo Enterprise 8 is fully backward compatible with SecureJet Enterprise, allowing clients to benefit directly from the advanced document management features of Celiveo.
Celiveo Enterprise modules are progressively available from November 1st, 2015 for mobile devices and PCs and Multifunction printers from Ricoh, Toshiba, Konica Minolta, HP, Xerox and Fuji Xerox.
For more details, please visit http://www.celiveo.com.
Since 1994, Jetmobile, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, invents, develops and delivers a range of innovative printing solutions that enable companies to increase productivity, and realise savings, on a daily basis.
With a team of 120 experts in solutions development and delivery and a strong presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, Jetmobile is a global company with the infrastructure and support network to serve the needs of international business. Jetmobile's global presence enables customers to standardize on one solution worldwide and benefit from the same high quality service and support capabilities in all regions.
Fortune 500 companies and small to medium-sized businesses alike use Jetmobile solutions to secure, trace, and mobilize printing, every day.