What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering a product on our online store, filling out our ‘contact us’ form or registering for our newsletter you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. However it is possible to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect may be used to improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)..
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable informationto outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing customer services for you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Our web site usage is monitored by search engines line any other wseb site, they may collect information on our site usage.
We may release your information if we believe it is appropriate for complying with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.celiveo.com/terms-use
- Celiveo hardware products, purchased from the Celiveo web store, carry a 30-day return policy from the product shipment date (from Celiveo to the customer). Original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless there is an error on Celiveo's part related to the order.
- Celiveo software products do not include a return policy, as they are available in evaluation version.
- A refund is possible only if the product was purchased from Celiveo’s online store. If the product was purchased from a reseller, please contact the reseller and verify their refund policy.
- To request a refund, customers are required to contact us. A RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number will be provided for eligible requests. The product must be returned to the address indicated in the RMA notification. If the customer is at fault, shipping will be the customer’s responsibility. If Celiveo is at fault, shipping will be Celiveo’s responsibility. Product must be properly packaged so that it arrives in perfect condition. A refund will occur within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Celiveo logistics department will not accept packages without a valid RMA number.