Celiveo Print-Web - Guest and BYOD printing made easy
Celiveo Print-Web, the easy and secure BYOD and Guest Printing Solution
More and more corporate users need to access their documents using their smartphone or tablet. Some employees have a company-supplied smartphone, some other use their own phone or tablet under the BYOD process.
Guests visiting the company may also need to access a guest Wifi then be able to share documents including some to be printed.
Until today it was difficult at best to grant secure access to printers and copiers for visitors and corporate mobile devices users, now with Celiveo Print-Web it has never been easier to grant access to network printing, control it and limit its cost.
Celiveo Print Web is a software module, added to Celiveo Enterprise, it provides:
- a secure portal where guests can post PDF and MS-Office documents they can release from any authorized printers, upon PIN or badge authentication
- the possibility to easily print from smartphones and tablet, from the Extranet and from the Intranet, with secure badge or PIN release
Celiveo Print Web can also benefit from the advanced rules based printing and quota capabilities of Celiveo Track-GreenSaver to ensure printers are not overused by mobile users.
Celiveo Print Sources for BYOD and corporate smartphone printing:
E-mail Printing from the Extranet
Print jobs can be emailed from any mobile device to
Upload on web page
Print jobs can be uploaded to a corporate web page, where documents are where documents are processed and made ready for release.
Print via Driver
With a simple IPP driver setup, mobile users can print securely directly from their PC (Windows, Mac or Linux). Print jobs arrive on Celiveo Enterprise retention server, ready to be released upon authentication on any authorized corporate printer equipped with Celiveo
iOS, Android and
Users print directly from iOS,
Google Cloud Print
Print from Chromebooks,
Learn more from the tabs above
In the tabs above, take a look at our Further Benefits section for more detail on why Celiveo is the most advanced printing solution available on the market today that enables enterprises to boost security, enhance user productivity and keep printing costs low.
Why is Celiveo Print-Web the most advanced mobile printing solution for the enterprise?
Celiveo Print-Web covers the full spectrum of mobile printing cases in Enterprise accounts.
- Advanced Mobile Print solution targeted for the SMB and Enterprise markets
- Supports Windows PC, Mac, iOS iPhone and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, Windows Phone smartphones and Linux systems
- Works standalone or with Celiveo 8
- Installs in minutes
- Web-based configuration
- Available in 20 languages(English, German, Czech republic, Dutch, Russian, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Japonese, Slovenska republika, Swedish, Korean, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified, Chinese)
- Administration interface in English, German and French
- Easy to install
- Easy to Use
• Mobile printing from any mobile device to any network printer
• Support multi-vendor fleet
• Secure print job release: print jobs are retained automatically
until their owner authenticates on a printer
• Choose from PIN code, proximity badge, smart card and swipe card
• Installs on-premise within customers private network
• Support for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
• Wireless printing from Apple and Android devices (No app needed for iOS devices)
• Works across multiple wireless subnets
• End-to-end encryption
• Support tracking of mobile printing jobs
• Option to Authenticate mobile users via ActiveDirectory/LDAP
• Group printers by departments/location or similar, or by Windows AD security group
• Limit access to printers by security groups of users
• Dashboard with overall statistic and reporting
• User interfaces available in 13 different languages
• Print by emailing documents to global address ie email@example.com or to printer specific addresses, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Multi-AD domain/LDAP support
Rules based printing, Tracking-Reporting of mobile print jobs
• Integration with Celiveo Track-Greensaver for tracking, monitoring, reporting and rules-based printing
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 32/64bit, 2008 R2, 2012 operating systems
• Supports virtualization
• User interface available in 13 different languages
• Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices with iOS 4.2 or later.
• Android OS 2.2 or later
• BlackBerry and Windows phones are supported via email
• Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 laptops as well as Windows 8 tablets, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, and Linux with CUPS are supported for Driver Print feature
Supported file types
• Microsoft Office (requires that Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, 2010 or 2013 is installed on the server)
• Adobe PDF and images (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF)
• Web pages (HTML, HTM) and text files (txt, rtf)
• Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
• Microsoft Exchange MAPI and EWS (Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010)
• Office 365
• IMAP with or without SSL
Learn more from the tabs above
In the tabs above, take a look at our Overview section for more background information on why Celiveo Enterprise is the only printing solution available on the market that enables enterprise to boost security, enhance user productivity and keep printing costs low.