Singapore, July 20th, 2018 – Celiveo announced today the introduction of Celiveo 8 Business Edition service Pack 4, with advanced native support for HP LaserJet Enterprise printers and MFPs, HP Pagewide Enterprise printers and MFPs, for print jobs management, cost accounting and pull printing.
Celiveo Business provides user authentication on printers and MFPs, server-based pull printing, tracking and reporting at the most attractive price for small and medium sized business:
- User authentication by PIN code, proximity card, swipe card or barcode
- Server-based pull printing, documents are printed on the printer where the user authenticates
- Powerful rules based printing that adapts to the printer where documents are released
- Tracks and reports print, copy, fax, scan and email usage with user information
- Includes all Celiveo Print-Direct features
It also includes an innovative real time event tracker to monitor any potentially suspicious or abnormal event on the configuration:
- Invalid credentials (PIN, card, barcode) entered on a printer
- USB device plugged or unplugged from the MFP or printer
- End-user self-enrollment and de-enrollment
- Administrator login on the management console
- Addition, modification or removal of a printer or any authentication, rule, cost settings on the Celiveo web admin console
- Synchronization of some or all printers with a Celiveo settings
- AD, LDAP or SQL bandwidth or communication issues
Celiveo Business Edition is already available for download on:
- https://www.celiveo.com .
- 30 days evaluation licenses are available upon request, by contacting us.